Monday, November 24, 2008

Strange Sand

A retired friend of mine invited me to join him one afternoon in his lonely stand at the local church.

He keeps open a church that would otherwise be left abandoned and locked by its "priest."

There he prays every day for God's mercy and pardon--on himself, on his friends and family, for all the people, for the priests, and the leaders of the nation--that all might turn back to God and stop offending the Holy God Who is already so much offended by humanity's crimes and ingratitude.

I would have liked to accompany him. But instead I had to tell him I could not so much as set foot inside the place. Not for prayers, or Sunday worship, or anyone's wedding, or somebody's funeral, not for anything.

Why? What's stopping me from going inside a church? Because there you will find strange sand, visible evidence of a terrible crime, like blood on the floor.

What crime? What do I mean "strange sand"? I am referring to the practice of giving Communion in the hand.

A scientific trial (see details below in the article Man Seeks Forgiveness) has proved beyond any doubt that crumbs--Christ whole and entire in every Particle: Body, Blood, Soul and Divinity!--do in fact fall to the floor in practically every instance of Communion in the hand, 19 out of 20 times, averaging three to four visible particles per recipient, some being carried on clothing and shoes out into the street.

Some people have begun to realise and lament, among them the late Mother Teresa (see story below).

Think about it! The Saviour of mankind, trodden underfoot, trampled, his Holy Face crushed, profaned and desecrated in nearly every one of these modernized Catholic churches.

In the words of St.Paul: "How much more do you think he deserves worse punishments who has trodden underfoot the Son of God?"

"It is not good to take the bread of the children and cast it to the dogs," Jesus told the woman of Tyre, and she replied: "But the dogs also eat of the crumbs that fall from the table of their master."

Another hidden prophecy of Jesus concerning those who would betray Him: "He that dips his hand with me in the dish, he it is that shall betray me…It were better for him if that man had not been born."

Again, "When the Son of God returns, do you think he will faith on Earth?" Alas, yes, faith on the earth and blood in the dirt.

From the Old Testament prophet Zachariah: "And they shall say to him: What are these wounds in the midst of thy hands? And he shall say: With these I was wounded in the House of them that loved me."

And from the traditional Good Friday prayers: "I fed you with manna in the desert. And you have beaten me with blows and scourges. O, my people! What have I done to you? Or in what have I offended you? Answer me."

Let us make atonement to God for these crimes of the human race. Here is the prayer of the Angel of Fatima, an act of Spiritual Eucharist and an act of Reparation to God:

O Most Holy Trinity, Father, Son and Holy Spirit, I adore Thee profoundly. I offer Thee the most precious Body, Blood, Soul and Divinity of Jesus Christ present in all the tabernacles of the world, in reparation for the outrages, sacrileges and indifferences by which He Himself is offended. By the infinite merits of the Sacred Heart of Jesus and the Immaculate Heart of Mary I beg the return of poor sinners. Amen.

And here is the Golden Arrow prayer of the holy Carmelite nun of Tours, Sister Mary of St Peter, to repair the blasphemies and profanation against the Holy Name of God and the Lord's Day:

May the most holy, most sacred, most adorable, most mysterious and unutterable Name of God be always praised, blessed, loved, adored and glorified, in heaven, on earth and under the earth, by all the creatures of God, and by the Sacred Heart of Our Lord Jesus Christ in the most holy Sacrament of the altar.

(continued in Strange Sand--Part Two)

No comments:

Post a Comment